Should I buy an integra as my first car? I'm 16

cpeehler7

Banned
Just an FYI about Integras, if you want to go fast in a straight line, it may not be the car for you. If you like going fast through corners, then it's a great car. I'm keeping up with, and sometimes beating corvette Z06s raw time at autocross. Now I have like 175-180BHP, they have 405... They do 0-60 probably 2+ seconds faster than I do, but I can maintain way more speed through he corners.

It all depends on what you want, the integra is incredibly reliable, and a whole lot of fun to autocross. It isn't mind blowingly fast in a straight line though. Even with Intake, IM, header, exhaust, you'll probably still be above 6 seconds 0-60, which isn't insanely fast. I only mention bolt on upgrades because you're young and probably don't know how to work on cams etc... and because that is all I can do to my engine to race in Street Touring because of SCCA rules.

That said, I would take a car that corners well over a muscle car any day. No one gives me shit about my car being gay or anything. Hell, integras are pretty rare now, I don't see many going by. I've had people wave at me and point at my car on the thruway before. Some pretty good looking girls too :roll: Not sure if it was me or the car... hahahah

Get whatever you want and to hell with everyone else man. It's not their car.