Track Junkie Discussion!

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
with the itr rear subframe you need the metal collars for the end links if you use after market ones.
Well then, I guess ASR is my better investment. ASR kit is going to cost the same if I had bought an ITR rear sway and all the different things to make it work on my GSR. And more of a headache to get them from different sources.

btw, thanks for bumping this thread up :eek:k: :mrgreen:

renarudo

I haven't been to buttonwillow before and at looks like a fun track. Though you guys are too quick for me; but $120 doesn't sound too bad.

Nick_C78

u know, I just did some research on JHPUSA.com and they have a kit that's on sale. I might just jump on that. I just did a whole bunch of research to find the best deal, and all you said was ASR everything and I found a better deal. Now I have a headache....thanks :lol:
Gee, sorry for making you do some research in to parts for your car.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
First of all, I didn't drive up to Canada like planned. A buddy of mine mentioned that I could get a brand new ITR sway bar and D bracket for $100 shipped to my door. That saved me a bunch of time and gas

Gee, sorry for making you do some research in to parts for your car.
It was about 2hrs, maybe 3, who knows. All I remember is that I was all over the web trying to figure out what I needed and didn't need.

I was trying to find a cheaper place to find ASR sub frame. That was a dead end, cus JHP was the best price. Then, searching for ITR energy suspension bushings and end links on amazon.com. Had to refresh my search to break down what fit and didn't fit.

When I finally figured out what I needed and how much everything costs. You come around and said, ASR everything. Then I looked on JHP sale section. And behold, they had an ASR sub frame kit(sub frame, sway bar, end links and bushings) that was about the same price as what I searched online for 3hrs.

In the end, I am broke again :lol:
Kind of glad, I didn't buy them seats yesterday

Nick_C78

2-3 hours is nothing. I research suspension constantly. It is going to be hard to beat JHP on anything. Also if you find it cheaper somewhere else they usually match it. The fact that they have a good reputation and speedy process makes it pointless to shop at other sites, imo.

I personally have the ASR subframe brace, ASR endlinks, but the Eibach 25mm rear sway and eibach D-Brackets and bushings.

Also, I told you in some other thread that 100 is the going rate for ITR sway. lol

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
I'm slow. But still like to go out and play in hopes of learning and going fast

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I haven't been to buttonwillow before and at looks like a fun track. Though you guys are too quick for me; but $120 doesn't sound too bad.
its a good track. were slow

Nah, we are slow.
hah faster than me

First of all, I didn't drive up to Canada like planned. A buddy of mine mentioned that I could get a brand new ITR sway bar and D bracket for $100 shipped to my door. That saved me a bunch of time and gas

It was about 2hrs, maybe 3, who knows. All I remember is that I was all over the web trying to figure out what I needed and didn't need.

I was trying to find a cheaper place to find ASR sub frame. That was a dead end, cus JHP was the best price. Then, searching for ITR energy suspension bushings and end links on amazon.com. Had to refresh my search to break down what fit and didn't fit.

When I finally figured out what I needed and how much everything costs. You come around and said, ASR everything. Then I looked on JHP sale section. And behold, they had an ASR sub frame kit(sub frame, sway bar, end links and bushings) that was about the same price as what I searched online for 3hrs.

In the end, I am broke again :lol:
Kind of glad, I didn't buy them seats yesterday
this is what you need:
sway bar
asr brace

thats pretty much it, stock end links work with stock sway bar, after market end links with aftermarket bar.

If you do the OEM bar and aftermarket end links, get the asr inserts for the sway bar.
Mugen bushings or oem. energy sucks.

2-3 hours is nothing. I research suspension constantly. It is going to be hard to beat JHP on anything. Also if you find it cheaper somewhere else they usually match it. The fact that they have a good reputation and speedy process makes it pointless to shop at other sites, imo.

I personally have the ASR subframe brace, ASR endlinks, but the Eibach 25mm rear sway and eibach D-Brackets and bushings.

Also, I told you in some other thread that 100 is the going rate for ITR sway. lol

i spent 8 hours finding out why my motor was misfiring so bad lol.

renarudo

I just spend hours researching parts for my suspension and some basic bolt-ons. I think the wife asked me on a few occasions, "How can you just sit and read/look at car stuff all the time?" My reply, "Because racecar."