Side markers acting up

jimmy_

DontTalkJustPoundGears
so when I turn my left blinker on at night both side markers kick on ( not the jdm one the factory ones) when it's only suppose to be one side marker that being what ever side you are making it blink but when I put on the right turn signal it works fine both turn signal on bumper nd right side marker but not for the left side all 3 kick on turn signal and both side markers?? It has no false connection

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
are you saying, when you use the left blinker, both the right and left lights come on, but don't blink, or blink?

Your lack of periods and comma's make the run on sentence confusing. Well, at least to me

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
sounds like a wiring issue. Which has been common on this form lately. Electrical is a bitch and there is no one answer to help you out.

A guy on here asked why his fuse blew when he used his blinker. But when using other accessories, the fuse was fine.
He said, it just happened out of the blue.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
1. Does it happen on just the front or rear or both?

2. Do they blink equally as bright or is one side noticeably dimmer?

3. Do they blink in unison or alternating?

jimmy_

DontTalkJustPoundGears
Happens just on the front brightness is the same and they alternate after turn signal blinks side marker blinks but the situation is both side markers blink when it's only suppose to be one marker this only happens when turn signal is put to the left

Nick_C78

Out of curiosity how are they wired up and did they ever work right?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I'm gonna say one of them isn't grounded right. If it was the switch then the turn signals would be effected as well. Since it's just the side markers and they are most likely wired off the turn signals, it's wiring.