Car Care/Detailing Thread

94RS

No fucks given.
No.... why?

Don't show me some rotted out 90s Cavalier or Bromaro dashboard :lol:

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
I've never seen a cracked 97-03 f150 dash, but I still put one in my truck if I leave it outside because that can't be good for it either way :lol:

renarudo

Omg...I finally tried Megiuar's interior wipes and I'm officially converted. I like the light glossy/shine appeal versus the greasy slopped on look of Armor All and I didn't even know that Megiuar's has UV protection. Thanks for the suggestion on car care goods folks.

94RS

No fucks given.
Omg...I finally tried Megiuar's interior wipes and I'm officially converted. I like the light glossy/shine appeal versus the greasy slopped on look of Armor All and I didn't even know that Megiuar's has UV protection. Thanks for the suggestion on car care goods folks.

Told ya it was good shit :thumbs up

R13

The other asshole
And as stated in the video, it doesn’t replace a power washer. It’s simply to dust off some light dirt if you wash your car weekly and don’t let it get to the point that you need a power washer.

Beats a foaming brush wash.

R13

The other asshole

I bought one to spite your ass :rolf:

I still plan to get a proper foam cannon and so forth, but I wanted to spray the dust off the mustang from sitting in the garage and I’m curious how well it works.

First impressions are: It’s built ridiculously well for $12. Weighs about 3lbs, feels like solid, thick rubber coated plastic. Not flimsy by any means.

Also Meg’s ultimate fast finish because it was on sale for $13 and there’s been a shit load of hype around it so why not.

R13

The other asshole
Yeah yeah. I’m trying to knock some dust off a half pink car :rolf:

Lemme guess, you recommend some $15 wooly shit from meguiar’s? :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
The Meguiars mitt is soft microfiber though.

Those mitts that you that look like a juggalos hair always feel rough to me, and I'll not putting some rough shit on my cars paint :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I can assure you this one is most definitely not rough. Maybe the one’s you’ve felt have been used as jizz rags or something :lol:

My paint’s all to shit though. 3 years of daily driving on paint that wasn’t perfect hasn’t been kind to it. I’m not sure heavy paint correction can save it at this point, could help it sure, but not save it.

Now the truck’s a different story. I’d prefer to foam and power wash it thoroughly before scrubbing it with something so this probably isn’t a method I’ll use on it.