Spark plugs won't fire - no engine start

jerry24

Hi fellow integra enthusiasts, i have a 1995 integra LS model, I recently repaired my fuel lines they were corruded and finally broke. my engine could not start as there was no fuel running into to the engine. however i have repaired the lines and now the spark plugs wont fire, the plugs look good and are fairly new, the cylinders are getting fuel, just no spark. Any suggestions on the problem or what I may need ?

thanks guys

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
check your distributor ground on the thermostat housing, distributor could be bad. check plug wires cap and rotor

jerry24

o.k thanks, im still an amateur looking through the engine is this hard to do or can you post a dipiction?

thanks

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i would just buy it all at once. cause it sounds like your car needed maintnence anyways. So your spark plug wires lead to the distibutor. its held on by 3 12mm bolts. undo those with a wrench (closed side) REMEMBER what order the plugs go in on the distributor, the wires are order specific. and to change your rotor you unscrew the cap which connects to the wires i think they are 8mm bolts and then you unscrew the rotor with a screwdriver. thermostat housing is where your lower radiator hose connects to the block there wiill be a ground there