Post a pic of your latest purchase.

R13

The other asshole
I was riding bmx bikes to keep the fat down which with the way my bike's geared is also a great workout for all the muscles and shit riding bikes works :lol: but fucking drug dealers with their mean ass dogs and old nosey people kept ruining the peace in all my riding spots

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
eh, ive never had an issue with hawk pads. I still run them in the rear of my car. Ill probably be switching from Project Mu to carbotech or G Loc.

thats weird ive never had an issue with dust with the HPS pads.

get the HP+ or the HC800+ mus. HPS have a small operating window.

Went with stoptech SP and motul 600 RBF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Motul is good except when you daily drive it. ATE i think is better for DD. Im on the fence about stop tech. We are a vendor for them but i keep remembering Peara's lines exploding.
Why is that? Only thing I can think of is changing it more often, i think it is like 1 year. I also got RBF for $15 a bottle.

On stoptech, I'll let you know how they hold up to some abuse. They were significantly cheaper ($95 for Front and Rear shipped) than the rest of the competition so if they suck I'm not going to be too irritated.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Theyre cheap, their calipers are Brembo calipers iirc. RBF should be changed more often IMO than once a year. It gets watery really quickly and the pedal feel gets meh fast. I change mine every 6 months or so. Ate is $20 i think for 1 liter.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Theyre cheap, their calipers are Brembo calipers iirc. RBF should be changed more often IMO than once a year. It gets watery really quickly and the pedal feel gets meh fast. I change mine every 6 months or so. Ate is $20 i think for 1 liter.
This should be a fun experiment then. In a perfect world I would of gone with Castrol SRF but that is just way too expensive. For those not familiar, Castrol SRF is much less hygroscopic and has an extremely high wet boiling point.

Edit: "However, being a silicon ester based fluid, Castrol SRF is actually less hygroscopic than conventional glycol ether borate ester brake fluids - it absorbs less water in a given period of time. Additionally, unlike conventional fluids, Castrol SRF actually reacts chemically (through a patent-protected process) with the absorbed water to reduce its adverse effects, preventing the high-temperature wet performance from deteriorating as rapidly as it would otherwise"

-From a thread on Bobisheoilguy

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Finally got some replacements for my old swollen-to-the-point-of-imminent-explosion GoPro battery.

Inb4 "omg, a hero 2? You poor ass hillbilly fuck" :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I mean I could've replaced it long ago, but it's one of those "I barely f***ing use the one I've got" situations :lol:

If I ever get another MX bike or actually start doing something interesting I'll get a hero 4 black since their quality is still basically top notch and they're like $150 cheaper now.