Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Anyway.... XB's aren't a very common bike, like a Ninja, but they're not something I would call rare either. As many of them as they made, with as many different variants as there were, the most expensive one will be like 6k. And that's with really low mileage and a bunch of good quality aftermarket parts.

Exactly what I was talking about:

R13

The other asshole
Just when I start to get my shitty garage opened up a bit, step-dad comes home with this piece of shit.

R13

The other asshole
To be honest I don't know what it is. Says Mac Tools but the logo looks fake.

It needs a bunch of shit too... motor's unhooked, all the fittings are fucked... basically needs all new hardware, gauges, safety valve... I should probably try to find a place that can test the tank too to make sure it's not gonna blow up...

R13

The other asshole
Probably gonna send it back with him... He saiiiid the motor was on it when he picked it up and they took it off to haul it... bullshit. There was no reason to take the motor off... this damn thing probably hasn't worked in 20 years.

R13

The other asshole
Motor probably works... wiring's just all fuckered, and it needs a safety valve, gauges, regulator, and a paint job.