Kirt's Mustang GT

94RS

No fucks given.
So... The other thread wasn't gay enough, so you decided to have a "coming out" party on page one of this thread?

treeafodo

Austin
Good to see you've made some progress and got the block out. Keep at it man.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

94RS

No fucks given.
Sure enough some gay shit is mentioned and Mike comes to play...

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Kurt's ugly, I'm here for you and that sexy white teg, Tyty.

Stopsign32v

Just to fix it.

I wasn't really planning to buy a mustang, I've been saving for an RC51 for about 2 years, but someone told me to go check it out, I liked it, made an offer and they took it.

If I don't just run it through its break in period and flip it for the RC51 I'll probably just work on the exterior, Maybe get saleen bumpers/sideskirts/wing, '03'04 cobra heat extractor hood and staggered 18" fr500 rims.

Once I have it looking the way I want it I'd move to the interior, Charcoal grey swap with bullit seats and mach 1 trim pieces, Nice audio system, Then maybe beef it up and get a kenne bell, Shoot for 500whp.

Once it's back in running order this time the RC51 becomes the main priority regardless though for reasons I won't go into detail, Most members here know why it's important. :)
Maybe I'm missing the what the hell is wrong with it, but what the hell is wrong with it?

94RS

No fucks given.
Had a busted automatic trans, he's manual swapping it, having some fun with it then selling it.

R13

The other asshole
:lol:

It WAS automatic, 1st and 2nd slipped badly, After it had been sitting at my house for a couple of months the intake manifold started leaking, Since I was already going to manual swap it I figured hell, Why not pull the engine, Clean it up, Rebuild it, Wash the bay, and have a fresh engine to go with the new 5 speed?

I'm a clean freak, Hate dirty engine bays. :mrgreen: