Mugen mirror cover

Outside
painted black emblems

Wheels
painted stock with blue lugs

Lighting
3k HID fogs
5k HID headlights

Nothing to big here. Just got tired of the local police b****ing bout my plates and i didnt like the way they came. So me and my dad i toke the frame and some zip ties tied it down to the front. It holds strong and I like the look.

Last edited:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Sweet, glad you didn't get hassled that much for it.

Polska

Final had some time to update how my cars doing. Named her stacy lmao. So added a 4in bluetip catback exhust, new lights with halos :drool: debadged all of it and put a new red acura badge on the back. And last toke off the front grill.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Holy f***, 4"; you mean tip right????
I liked it better before; sorry, dude. Halos aren't my thing on most cars, but the black housing is clean. You should look for a clean mesh grill, I love those.
Glad to see you're working on the car :thumbs up

Polska

Holy f***, 4"; you mean tip right????
I liked it better before; sorry, dude. Halos aren't my thing on most cars, but the black housing is clean. You should look for a clean mesh grill, I love those.
Glad to see you're working on the car :thumbs up
Yea the tip is 4in but its the hole catback.
Its soo loud everyone knows im coming butt i lov the sound. And thanks. Any money i have goes to her lmao.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I like the burnt tip look, but you may have gone a bit overboard on the piping diameter, IMO. No hate, just looking out for a fellow Polack

sage0021

you can get a strut king license plate relocator for $10 man, way better than zip ties.

im confused, are you running 4" diameter piping all the way back? if so what for? your actually losing some hp that way. boosted cars only run 3" which is still too big for n/a. if its just for the sound a new muffler would have accomplished that by itself.

:twocents:

Polska

you can get a strut king license plate relocator for $10 man, way better than zip ties.

im confused, are you running 4" diameter piping all the way back? if so what for? your actually losing some hp that way. boosted cars only run 3" which is still too big for n/a. if its just for the sound a new muffler would have accomplished that by itself.

:twocents:
na its just the tip and the pipin back is around 2-2.5in

DAWGSwlms22

so, you got tired of the cops bugging you for the plate.. then you get a 4 inch catback exhaust.. any problems with cops yet?
not trying to be a dick, but i live in virginia myself, so just curious on how thats going.