To many forums no right answers!

oscar112709

Banned
Not trying to be 8s car just want more power then the stock one 25 year old car it's time to upgrade the trans n motor I would think so

phatintegra

Banned
Look through past threads... He's only keeping auto because "manual has been done. I wanna change the game"
Haha
I already done it way back and there is another person already done it as well and he was supercharged, lol. I guess he does not know anything about SIR-G?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Understood. Well you've picked a tough engine because that to my knowledge, not many VTEC b18/b16 cars were automatic if any.

If you weren't getting you motor done, I'f tell you to put a H22a4 with an auto from a prelude in it. Would be around $1500 + mounts and such.
They did. B16 and gsr were auto. Complete dog shit motors. The b16 auto cams basically had zero vtec lobe. It's almost the same size as the secondary lobe. So...that goes to show that even Honda said vtec motors shouldn't go with autos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R13

The other asshole
What vtec does and how it works entirely just doesn't make a lot of sense when paired with an auto trans anyway.