95 Sedan Projeckt

LuisTeggy

Yo New to the forums just thought i would post the Soon to be project. Here is what she looks like.. Got a donar car coming soon.

LuisTeggy

Any plans? Looks like she needs a fair amount of TLC

Yeah TONS of plans. Got a donar car from a buddy im stealing pre much everything. Gas tank, doors, fenders, bumpers, headlights, tail lights, Rear trunk lid, New windshield. Used shocks n struts off the donar acar. Neuspeed i believe for the springs. Then after alot of s*** is swapped we will be doing a nice final paint job on the car. Should look nice after thed donor car is here.

Shout out to @NRTEGGY for helping me with all this shit.

Last edited:

Noneed2Hate

fantastic, just take your time, don't take shortcuts or try to cheap out too much and it will become a real beauty that's for sure

LuisTeggy

Wednesday is payday and should be picking up the car thursday night. Ill post all the body panels from the donar. Pre clean! very happy. @NRTEGGY on here helped find it For DIRT cheap..Check back in a week or so for updates.

LuisTeggy

So i pulled some parts from the donar car today
All new suspension (shocks n sturts with spings
new doors
new trunk lid
new tail lights
new gas tank(soon pulling)
ALSO primered the whole car. Looks way better. parts car will pre much remove all the rust besides rear wheel

Here are some pics of the new trunk and tail lights we installed

94RS

No fucks given.
:thumbs up

Those tail lights in the first picture, are they OEM with some shit just built up on the lenses?

You might be able to bring them back to life with a headlight restore kit and get a few bucks back :what:

LuisTeggy

:thumbs up

Those tail lights in the first picture, are they OEM with some s*** just built up on the lenses?

You might be able to bring them back to life with a headlight restore kit and get a few bucks back :what:
Yeah we gunna clean em up cuz they are oem. Well see if i can get anything. Also got rear trailing arms with discs outa the car hope to get some money back :)