paint

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Idk about the Enkei-made Miata wheels, but I had to drill out the center bore for my "twisted 5 spoke" Miata 16s to fit on a Honda hub.
i run a 5mm spacer on the 14" NA wheels on my EK. Most 15x8 wheels that arent JDM will be miata sizing now.

94RS

No fucks given.
i run a 5mm spacer on the 14" NA wheels on my EK. Most 15x8 wheels that arent JDM will be miata sizing now.

Actually, I forgot about using spacers :lol:

Back when I had gotten my wheels, I didn't feel like spending double what I paid for the wheels ($50) for good quality spacers when a borrowed hole saw did the same thing :rolf:

Hell, not counting tires, I've got less than $150 invested in my wheels including sandblasting and powder coating.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Actually, I forgot about using spacers :lol:

Back when I had gotten my wheels, I didn't feel like spending double what I paid for the wheels ($50) for good quality spacers when a borrowed hole saw did the same thing :rolf:

Hell, not counting tires, I've got less than $150 invested in my wheels including sandblasting and powder coating.
thats not bad! I think i have 100 of my own money into my new set of race wheels haha. But they are advanti Storms (Miata Fitment). Ive actually had great luck with the Project Kics spacers that are the universal JDM ones. Raced on them for several years with my buddy club wheels and never had an issue. Daily driving on them now.

Isaac.R

do you know how much it would be for the 15'' nb wheels because the ones i saw went from $950 to $1,200

Isaac.R

do have a link for them , also i have a set off three str forged 903 wheels do you think if i put them up for sale on craigslist or ebay for 500 they'd sale

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I see sets of STR wheels go brand new for a full set for 400... and i also bought my wheels second hand. I would just get stock wheels if you are unhappy with your STR wheels.

94RS

No fucks given.
do you know how much it would be for the 15'' nb wheels because the ones i saw went from $950 to $1,200

Those have got to be brand new for that price, like from a Keystone type of place or something. Samurai and myself are talking about buying used. Look through Craigslist and you'll definitely find deals.

I paid $50 for these wheels, which were in pretty rough shape (paint cracked/peeling/bubbled), missing center caps, and all of the tires were bad.

$80 at the sandblaster, a powder coat job (I get it done free at work), and some DIY center caps later...

Yes, they are OEM Miata wheels.

Isaac.R

its not that im un happy with the wheels its just that theres ony three on the car since the guy i bought them from lost the one, and do you guys have an instagram so i can show you my car? and you guys can help . I really appreciate the help and its nice to have feedback

Isaac.R

i like the wheels on your car they match it , i was thinking the acura oem wheels but im not to sure

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Lol how do you lose a wheel? They sound stolen to me, man. Go get some GSR blades or LS mesh and roll on those for a while until you can afford something nice like TEs or the Gram Lights. You can always do the Advanti Storm S1s too, theyre fairly cheap and i highly rate them. Use them myself.

and my ig tag is in my signature.

Isaac.R

i have no idea i was thinking when they guy told me that and okay ill look into that. Do you know where i can find the advanti storm s1s ,