Black Friday Shoot (56K)

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Warning: Noob Photographer. :lol:

So I was bored and decided to drive downtown and find a spot to shoot. Here are the pictures

The Moon

Before I Left

Tell me what you think!

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
looks good kevin.....sorry i couldnt show up.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
the only thing that caught my eye was the caravan and beetle. lol.............. jk. nice photoshoot.

Surferman

yeah i noticed the neon lol^

Really nice photo shoot though, were is this at? Nice civic too. Was gunna get a 00 si at one point but it got sold before i got too it. was gonna get a ex too but didn't find one I like around here.

Wish I lived somewhere thats actually exciting to take photoshoots lol. Im like, 4 hours away from an indoor parking in a mall witch is pretty kewl for taking pics hah.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Dude you don't understand. I was lost when I found that spot. I just said to myself "Hey, that place looks good." I was actually just driving around to look for spots today.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I like the location a lot man. I like the pics where you alsmot right up against a background. When your in the mddle of the parking lot it seems werid or it may just be the angle of the camera and car. I dunno. But still good shots man...looks like your getting better.

Surferman

Dude you don't understand. I was lost when I found that spot. I just said to myself "Hey, that place looks good." I was actually just driving around to look for spots today.
haha i feel yah.

needs tinted windows
I loove the way tint looks on silver cars. Plus with dark rims=sex.