2nd Gen Roll Call!

DunDaa

whats up just joined today and not very good with cars at all hoping to learn quick. hoping im in the right area, but i just bought a '93 DC1 zx Integra, all stock apart from the stupid 3 spoke rims someone decided to put on it.

kicker_19

Im new but I have a 91 white ls rebuilt tranny rebuilt 1.8L b18a1 non-vtec

davez93

New member, 93 RS 1.8L 5spd in the Northwest (her car/me repair). Seen this site before when I was solving a previous problem with a list of others waiting for my attention (rust, switches, lights, bearrings, etc.). Waiting for warmer weather to tackle them and hoping to find many solutions here.

MsIntegra92

New to this thread. 1992 gs!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Riproarious

New to this site - 93 rs integra
Planning on slowly learning and building - my first project car!
I put a new windshield in, keyless entry and alarm, new lopros and rims, new air intake.
Next up is a bit harder - short shifter and full Coilovers and camber kits

Something like this is my goal lol

Last edited:

dlo253

You know your goal isn't a DA right? You want the wing too? Short shifter install is actually pretty easy, just make sure you don't buy a no name shifter, they are horrible. I recommend the B&M dual bend.

Last edited:

Riproarious

I'm not sure what I should do actually, the motor and tranny has 300xxx on em.
I can buy a 98' b18b1 with 163xxx on it for 350$ + 500$ swapped.
I don't know if I should just spend that money in a rebuild..

I'm only working part time right now so I'm slowly building it up.
I've put in a new windshield, keyless entry and alarm, new lopros, air intake.
I'm building an icebox at the moment.
I have to install a short shifter ASAP cause the previous owner cut the treads off the stick.
Still have to fix a cowl leak and uneven doors.

I'm going to slam it (full coilovers), put good brakes in, header, paint.
Then I'll start building the motor, put in racing clutch, diff etc.
Basically it's a slow project daily driver.

And I know nearly nothing about fixing cars lol
Time to learn

Last edited:

dlo253

If you ain't doing the work yourself id say a swap, rebuild can be very spendy when you include labor and all that...
For that cowl leak make sure you replace the clear rubber grommets, there is like 8. Then silicone or foam to replace the factory foam under the cowl. Did that and mines been dry as a bone ever since.

Gigi

I have a white 90 Integra GS. I'm the original owner. Only 144,000 miles and going strong! Giving this car some TLC, starting with the antenna. I was using a car cover for a bit. One morning I went to start the car to warm it up without completely removing the cover. I mistakenly forgot to turn off the radio the night before. The antenna tried to go up with the car on and it jammed. Does anyone know what the part for this would be to replace. It would be the motor for the power antenna. Thanks!