Official DSLR Photography Thread

R13

The other asshole

I really wish I had gotten my head into it and covered a lot more during the morning fog. Got some good shots, but there were a lot more to be had. Oh well, maybe next year.

SoundEfx

Taking a pic of the Integra made you want to buy one ...... right? lol

I am in no way a good photographer, but to me, those are not bad pics.

R13

The other asshole
Taking a pic of the Integra made you want to buy one ...... right? lol

I am in no way a good photographer, but to me, those are not bad pics.

I felt a bit of nostalgia, like visiting a fallen brother's grave. :lol:

Most of them turned out good, but some were blurry, out of focus, or I just plain didn't back up as much as I wished I had. I had my 18-55mm, but dammit! I love how the 50mm looks

94RS

No fucks given.
:rolf:

The old guy's looking at that mall crawling truck like: "well... that's the dumbest thing I'll see today."

R13

The other asshole
:rolf:

The old guy's looking at that mall crawling truck like: "well... that's the dumbest thing I'll see today."

That truck was kinda badass though :lol:

It was a kicker truck, had fucking party lights and music playing most of the meet.

Motherfucker was also like 16ft tall. Tires were like 4ft tall, so about your height. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
That truck was kinda badass though :lol:

It was a kicker truck, had fucking party lights and music playing most of the meet.

Motherfucker was also like 16ft tall. Tires were like 4ft tall, so about your height. :lol:

Bet that thing has never seen dirt in its life... Making it completely useless.

R13

The other asshole
Bet that thing has never seen dirt in its life... Making it completely useless.

Yeah it's never seen dirt, I'd be willing to bet money on it :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
I'd bet on that

It was still badass to roll up at 7am before the asscrack of dawn, foggy as hell, and there's a huge ass truck playing club music with strobe lights and stuff on the underside when I was hyped anyway because I'd been anticipating that meet for a couple of months.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
saw this pic figured id do some touch ups for him..
lol

Spice up your contrast my brother. People wanna see there car...:lol:

Just messing...You take good pictures, now gotta work on post processing.

:)

XjoEnX

Rachel, that S2 pic as raw as fuck. Kurt, great shots. That last one with the General Lee is nicely done. The only thing I would change on it is to find that dude walking in the foreground and telling him to move the fuck outta the way next time. lol

R13

The other asshole
The only thing I would change on it is to find that dude walking in the foreground and telling him to move the fuck outta the way next time. lol

I wish I could have :lol: but when the car was moving and we were at a 1000-2000 people event... I'm lucky I got any shots that didn't have some whale in the way :rolf: