new integra owner

bigjsmashman

Sup all.
Well I just got my first import.92 Ls ,I really dont know anything about it,other than what I can see with my eyes.It has 6000 miles on a rebuild with reciepts.injen cyborg intake,RS type exhaust,MSD ignition ,and distributor.Lowered with Tokiko shocks?15 inch rims 50 series yokahama tires.5 speed is super tight supposed to be new.The guy said somthing about a GSR bottom end,but I doubt it.Runs and drives great.
I traded it for a 95 camaro v-6. that I got for 850 bucks ,so I think I got a good deal.Interior is super nice,body has a few dings,nothing bad.needs paint.I love this car!. It hauls ass,handles great,and gets good mpg.
Only problem is every once in awhile after driving it ,I will try to start it and it will start then die instantly,Then I count to 20 and it will start up and be fine,also when I have the ac and the lights on it idles really low,and shakes a bit,but when I bring the idle up its fine.
well just wanted to say hey,and I will post some pics soon
Love the site

Josh

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
the AC problem is just because you are using more gas at idle. If you drive any car it idles lower with the AC on as well as shaking (for manual tranny) because its close to stalling out. Welcome to the import world and hope you enjoy it!

TooFly

Vtec+Turbed= Pure Joy
the AC problem is just because you are using more gas at idle. If you drive any car it idles lower with the AC on as well as shaking (for manual tranny) because its close to stalling out. Welcome to the import world and hope you enjoy it!
Most very true>

bigjsmashman

I found a vaccume leak and it helped alot.But im still having the problem wher it seems to be not getting fuel when I try to start it.But after a few trys it will start like nothing is wrong,Does that sound like the main relay??

Josh

bigjsmashman

one other question.when I give it gas it pulls to one side just a bit,and when I let off it straightens out.Could this be a motor mount,or a trranny mount.I looked but couldnt tell.

thnx

Josh

Winki

Undercover mod
strange i ran into this problem a while back but dont recall waht was done... alignment would always be a good place to start