Samurai Blue's Integra Build

2kdb7

I feel like I just read a argument from initial d. Love the progress. And I agree better times will come with the practice and seat time. That's how I look at things anyway no need to rush. Unless youre holding up traffic.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I feel like I just read a argument from initial d. Love the progress. And I agree better times will come with the practice and seat time. That's how I look at things anyway no need to rush. Unless youre holding up traffic.
nick and i dont argue. And, im on par with the majority of the people on here with the exception of Nick and Matt and other Nick.

2kdb7

I've watch some of the vids and have been lurking on the best time thread I can't wait till I get some real seat time. All I've had lately is a few trips to a indoor gokart track :( its great reading what you guys do. It gives me more insight on the direction I'm going to go on my next project.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Gokarting is an awesome place to learn stuff like race craft. But it might translate differently once you get on a different course.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Last sunday i prepped my car at Justin's garage, which ill be moving my stuff into soon.
-

These are mineral deposits from using tap water with anti freeze. you are supposed to use dionized water or distiled. I went with water wetter this time around.

Threw in my Mishimoto sandwich plate adapter. Had small gripes with the way the sensors were fitting in, the powder coating was a bit thick making it hard to thread the sensors in.

we created a nice harness for everything.

the swamp cooler for the garage overflowed and flooded the floor. We used this as an oppertunity to clean everything out. It needed to be done anyways.

had to slightly pull my dash to run the wiring

Justin was checking to make sure our harness was working correctly one component at a time, we checked the power to the lights first

Next was making sure each gauge had power one by one

Positioning of the gauges was one thing we were concerned about. Since we would be checking them on the straights we wanted it to be clearly visible.

Alot of you might think that A pillars are ricey. Well oh well. I have 3 gauges, i dont like the quad pod style, because it blocks things, and i have 3 gauges. I cant see the cruise control button when i drive, and i actualy look down to look at it. Not safe on track. How about the din slots you ask? Also not interested in looking down at the din slots to see my gauges. The A pillar for me was easy and I didnt have to move much to look at it. I think its awesome.

Nick_C78

I think people's thoughts about it being "ricey" go out the window when the car has a welded in roll cage. At that point it is seen as functional.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Its not different philosophies. Youre saying the same things with different words. One says time time time time... but how do you 'find' time? Goes without saying... A pole represents what you guys are talking about. One of you is at each end of the same pole.

#fullhomo

:mrgreen: