Did I Geat A Steal Or WhaT!?!?! *PICS*

Xcato

I'm pretty sure that I got a REALLY nice deal... Tell me what you guys think...

*Copied and Pasted From Their Add

1995 Acura Integra LS. T3/T4 turbonetics turbo kit. All engine parts upgraded and only a year old . Full greddy exhaust with 4.5 inch tip. The car is a sparkly silver color with a carbon fiber hood. All paint is in great shape and looks really good when waxed. Front bumper does have some cracks but other than that the body is in really good condition. 17 inch rims with low profile z rated tires. All in great shape. The transmission is only a year old so its like new. The engine setup goes like this, t3/t4 turbonetics turbo on 8 lbs, 68mm racing throttle body, skunk 2 pro series intake manifold, 550cc RC fuel injectors, p28 chipped ecu, short shifter and full greddy exhaust. This car runs and sounds great. Its a fun car and definiatly a head turner. It is a great daily driver on 8lbs and it could be tuned to much higher if you wanted to.

*EDIT* CAR IS ONLY 3000$

Keep in mind... I test drove the car before I got the loan..

Clutch shifts smoothly
No smoke
No Knocking
Compression test came out good

Comments*

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
How much did you pay? Cant tell if you got a good deal if we dont know the price ;)

BTW, take that rear bumper and sideskirts off ASAP

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
^you beat me to it.

im not too fond of the rear and sides as well. and 16's would be a better choice. get a lip too.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Get some OEM 00' side skirts and back bumper, and then get a ITR front lip, and you sir, will have a ROTM competition car... Nice find!

BTW: It has a stock clutch? I suppose, it's not going to last very long with a turbo setup...

Xcato

lulz sorry bout that one... forgot to post price... edited back up top!

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
Not a bad deal. Everything looks really nice except the front and back bumpers :) and side skirts