New here and a new integra owner

DeCe4

Torque!
hey everyone names johnny ill be spending some time with you guys here hope to get to know everyone pretty well. cheers

onto the dc4

Here they are as promised!

Mods : B20bVTEC , skunk 2 shiftknob, 2.25 inch piping, OPTION GROUP muffler (option JDM), Apex radiator cap, NKG plug wires (im not sure if its a mod cuz I know honda uses NGK as OEM) but anyways just putting it out there..

stock for the most part just sold my beasty civic a few days ago and picked this one up..

I had a old blue civic ej2 with a b16. that thing was a rapist =( sold now

These are pics from the day after i picked it up (still had some stock USA made muffler :blink: :bull:

Drilled/Slotted rotors
Volk "rays" lugnuts
Honda badges Front/Rear

heres the b20VTEC build..
so the head warped on the b20.

time to rebuild

B20 VTEC

specs :

b16a head
same b20 block
ARP rod studs
stock pistons
rod's machined
im chopping 20 thousands of an inch from the head to up deh compression :hehe:
OEM bearings (FTW) chicago mike will vouch this 1 ;)
and OEM piston rings..

chipped P28 w/ 2 step redline at 9,500 :hehe:

pretty poor build do to all the parts i had to get god damnit... (ECU , DIZZY, HEAD ) etc.. would of been alot nicer if i had a vtec head sitting around =\

more pics to come soon!

hope to hear good/ bad / hopefully good comments :)

heykosal

Angkorian
:welcome: Johnny! My name is Kosal, pleased to meet you. It looks like you've picked up a pretty nice car, nice and clean, congrats!

Glad you intend on sticking around, I hate all the people who register, and are never here. Waste of our server space!

DeCe4

Torque!
Thanks Kosal and yeah I know how it is I previously owned HondaTune.net (that went sour about 10 months later haha)

so any Cali people in here?

and btw what nationality is that name? sounds european

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Welcome to the page, looking forward to watching the progress