Competition Clutch

cookiemonster24

does anyone have experience with buying clutches off of ebay. i found a competition clutch clutch kit stage 4 for $355. is it a waste of money?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
You can get the clutch cheaper other places and I think their stage 4 is over kill. I have their stage 2 and I think it's great for they money.

Last edited:

rob1570

DC2 GS-R
yea stage 4 is too much, unless your pushin big hp numbers, looks somewhere else besides ebay

patrick4588

Integra God
355 isnt too bad of a price though. i can probably do 320 shipped for the stage 2

hondaproof

hondaproof
Get a stage 2 dude. I bought an exedy clutch kit on ebay for my ep3,along with a lot of other parts. Never had any problems.

Sammich

when i had my competition clutch stage 1 i paid 200 shipped..i gota killer deal on mine man clutch and flywheel shipped i paid about 350 total..to my door, but i had connections, and time to wait. but if i were just do stage 1, i loved mine

cookiemonster24

well i have a built b16 head with an ls block and im planning on boosting it with around 400 whp. i figured a stage 4 would definitely be enough for that.

patrick4588

Integra God
just go with the stage 5, its cheaper than the stage 4. i ran the stage 5 on my turbo gsr and since i didnt feel like buying a new clutch, its now on my na gsr. lol. its not very stiff, and pretty easy to drive. my exedy stage 2 was stiffer than this clutch.