possible race

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
So this kid in town thinks his g2 is the shit.

Its got intake, full catback, a jdm ls motor dont know what year. Also bigger injectors so it apparently runs hella rich cause he hasnt done any tuning, and its lowered on some shit ebay coilovers with the stock wheels sprayed black.

The guy went to the track and his best is a 15.9

I hear g3 ls'es run mid 15s stock ... i know all i got is exhaust and his cars probably lighter but what do you guys think?

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
What's a JDM LS motor? Do you know the engine code?

G3 auto LS's run low 16's, manuals may get into the high 15's with a good launch.

If you know what year and trim his G2 is I can find out the weight (2 or 4 door, too).

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
nah i got no idea what year this is what the guy says i havent seen the engine bay for myself.

As for the car i think its like a 90 gs 2 door

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
His car weighs 2,628 stock.
If you have a 2 door, your cars 2,643. If it's a 4 door, add 60 pounds.

Is your car auto or stick?

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
Ominous G2 said:
90s have 130 hp. 92 they made it 140. I doubt he has a JDM LS.
i know he blew up the motor it came with so i know its swapped. So its probably just a japan replacement b18b then?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
The only one to have a 1.8L non-vtec was the ESi.

XSi & RSi had B16s. ZXi, RXi, & TXi had SOHC ZC.

But in 93 when they changed to the round headlights, the GSi had a 1.8L non-vtec.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
haha sup man

its prob a b18 then ... no way he put a sohc zc in there and i know for sure he didnt get b16 cause theres another kid in town with a b16 g2 and he smokes on the other guy pretty good

the b16 g2 is out of commission though ... he blew 3rd 4th and 5th so right now he just smashes around in town in 2nd till he can fix the tranny. :lol: