New Integra Owner, long time Integra lover

Oochi

Hello all! My name is Ryan (20) from Kentucky, and purchased a Red 98 Integra GSR, 125k miles, leather interior, and I love it so far. Only thing I have done to it so far is removed the spoiler and installed a CD player. Previous owner has had a first gen apexi vafc installed in it, but I will be taking that out if anyone is interested in buying it from me :) I plan on converting to OBD1 to get it tuned right sometime soon I hope. I also have type r foor mats and a red momo shift boot that came with the car that I would like to sell if anyone is interested in those as well. Anyway, I dont have many plans for it until I finish my miata turbo build, so Im just driving it to school and back daily. Finally glad to be in this car, have loved them for years.

Pics:

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Welcome, first off you 98 should be OBD1, OBD2 didn't start till 2000. Also if you need a oem black shift boot with an uncracked ring around the top hit me up.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Oochi

Thanks everyone for the replies! 99sil-teg, unless I am misinformed, 96-99 is OBD2a and 00-01 is OBD2b? And what would you want for the shift boot? I will probably just be creative and make my own :p

I am surprised I didn't get flamed for the miata lol. That car is so much fun to drive. I havent started the motor build yet (waiting on a donor car to become available) but so far I have just put on ground control coilovers (4253F/300#R), tokico Illumina shocks, NB rear shock mounts, and XXR 002 wheels (got a good deal on them). Plus a few random mods, but the turbo build will start over winter (fingers crossed).

Few miata pics:

Link to ECU reference