What do you want to go on sale during Black Friday?

OneFastGSR

What's everyone wanting to go on sale on black friday? Usually alot of PC parts go on sale, Hoping for specific RAM, hard drive, headset, mouse, keyboard, sound card goes on sale. If i'm lucky I'm hoping a good brand quality half size radiator goes on sale. Got money saved. If it's all on sell, Hell i'll buy it all. Lol

To be specific,
Steelseries Siberia V2 headset
ASUS Xonar Essence STX sound card
Razer Deathadder mouse
Steelseries Qck mousepad
Logitech g110 keyboard
Western Digital hard drive sata 6.0 1TB 7200rpm 64mb cache
Corsair Vengeance 16GB 2x8GB DDR3 1866 ram
If none of it is on sale, I'm buying it anyways
And a go-autoworks half size radiator. Sale or not. Lol

Last edited:

dopematic

Car parts ... Lol

The usual,

Tvs, laptops but with in large quantity and not having to wait in line for a couple of days for it. Haha

I wish clothes would have better sales.

coolbreezy

needz moar grand nationals to go on sale. seriously tho, a quality intercooler upgrade would be nice, as wood some new wheels.

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss
I need a new winter jacket. Maybe see what PS3 prices drop to; I've been mulling one for months but can't justify spending $250-300 on another console when I barely play my 360 once every two weeks. Oh, and iPods since mine bit the dust Thursday night.

Local

Ehhh got tv's last year & this year I really can't find anything. A lot of better priced tv's this time around of course :/. Maybe a tablet if anything. Mom wants an iPad, possibly target since they're throwing in a $75 gc.

Jhp has a black Friday sale- was thinking about picking up an s2000 cmc & braided lines. Twm's sale is up again too.. Dammet

enoch723

Soldering tip, halo 4 and/or black ops 2, zc cams rods and rings, valves, all new gaskets, and the biggest one.. the will to actually tear apart my top end and put in my zc cams along with everything that I might have just got. Lol
Couldnt go wrong with a full turbo kit I guess too

Jayteg

Well I'm working that day.....but when I get off I'm goin to pick up my new 94 integra ls :)

OneFastGSR

Amazon has sales all throughout the week if anyone wants to check them out. I went on amazon and the headset I want is on sale in 4 hours, Not the color I want but if It's over 50% off I guess i'll get it. Don't want to not get it cause the color than it not go on sale again and pay $50 more lol.