Power steering weird problem

Hey guys I'm having a little trouble with my power steering and need some advice it's been cold as shit around here yesterday was below zero and this is the beginning of my problem I believe but what's happening is when I first start her up I get a wine from the pump as if it was low checked it not low at all but it'll go away after it warms up a little but after all that things seem stiffer like the power steering isn't working as strong but it is working just it's a little harder to turn the wheel I have to help it back to go straight could my power steering fluid need flushed? Cause today it was 8 outside and it didn't seem to do it and I don't wanna hurt anything

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Sounds more like a belt issue to me than a pump or fluid issue. The belt can slip on the pulley and squeal, the slipping prevents the pump from working efficiently.
The fluid could need to be flushed if it's full of crap, the cold air making the fluid more viscous and tougher for the pump to move. This will be amplified if the fluid is old and full of gunk.

Yeah I know the viscosity increases with the cold but I've never had this problem before and it's been cold for a while you think clean fluid will help me out? Cause it does look gunky And as for the belt I can check the tension how much should be there cause i did have it off when I put my new engine in few months back