Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Driving the mustang's only made me realize no matter how cool a car is, now matter how nice it is, no matter how hard I convince myself to work for it, I'll never get attached to a car... If someone offered me $4500 for the mustang I'd take it in a heartbeat, not because the car's bad, it drives like a beast, sounds like a beast, everyone loves it, but it just doesn't feel like "me"...

The only reason I have any attachment to the teg whatsoever is because it's been with me for 3 years and not one time has it ever let me down, I can't just disregard that. Given a good enough offer I would still probably sell it though, I'd probably regret it but if it meant RC51, 999, or even k6 I could justify it.

I need a bike dammit, and I don't know just exactly how or when it's gonna happen, but if I'm lucky I'll flip the mustang after I finish a few things and have $5000-6000 to spend, and no fucking deal no matter what it is if it's anything other than a bike I want I will not touch it, it's ridiculous that I've just sat around and let this go on as long as it has...

...I just needed to vent. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
If I get 6k out of it it will be the best damn Idea ever, that would save me a good year or two of saving and I'd get a nicer bike.

Plus it'd save me from ever buying another mustang. :lol:

Idk... I still like it, it's just not me anymore I guess...

OneFastGSR

I took my cbr apart finally, swingarm front forks etc removed it's bare frame, Look how fucked up this thing is. I guess I can throw this frame in the trash lol

OneFastGSR

R13, My friend bought a RC51, Less than 7k miles on it, He only paid $1650... Lol.

edit: lmao this video is in arkansas of course...

[YOUTUBE="lmaooo"]dONyv-Cwkoo[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Something's definitely not right about it one way or another.

I've looked at 2 black ones listed for 3500 that ended up being stolen...

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Flush mount signals, fairly clean bodywork, carbon cans, no rust on the pipe welds.

The hollow tank logo indicates it's an 05 which is the most desired of the 2 black ones.

I hope whoever that bike belonged to gets it back before it's just another beat up piece of shit that no one wants. Won't happen though, judging from where it's at in the picture it probably sits outside under a f***ing tarp getting shit on by the weather, it's already dirty as hell.

That cheap ass modular helmet is probably the only gear he owns. :roll:

OneFastGSR

Lol could be stolen but shouldn't matter in arkansas it's a 1000 :D My brother never got a ticket on his 1000rr, He just ran from the cops everytime, They can't catch a 1000 lol. He's never had a license plate or a license on the 40k+ miles he's put on it lol

94RS

No fucks given.
Lol could be stolen but shouldn't matter in arkansas it's a 1000 :D My brother never got a ticket on his 1000rr, He just ran from the cops everytime, They can't catch a 1000 lol. He's never had a license plate or a license on the 40k+ miles he's put on it lol

Your mom and dad must be related by blood...

OneFastGSR

I came up with an idea to fix my 1000rr frame though, Since mines broke at a stress point, where it shouldn't be welded etc, I can get another 1000rr frame, cut it where the factory welds are so I have a good back part of the frame, then cut mine in half where factory welds are, then weld the new back part of the frame to the front of my frame, still got all my vins in place, just a different back half of the frame