LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
dang ryan.....where these shots come from??? lol

good job mate :) i cAN ALMOST TOUc H THEM...lol

R13

The other asshole
How about some shutter counts? http://www.myshuttercount.com/

I had more than I thought.

Rachel says I'm better than she is but the truth is out of all 5725 I only have just a few hundred shots that I've kept and many of those aren't even worthy of posting. Just have to keep shooting, some shots turn out, many don't.

Last edited:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Do you even shoot bro, my shutter count on my A700 is over 150,000

R13

The other asshole
I took 200 new shots since I posted that and like 5 of them didn't go in the trash. :lol:

The "take more shots" approach doesn't work for me, I either get the shot within the first 1-3 tries or I just don't get anything at all.

Ryan659

I took 200 new shots since I posted that and like 5 of them didn't go in the trash. :lol:

The "take more shots" approach doesn't work for me, I either get the shot within the first 1-3 tries or I just don't get anything at all.
Well then post them here :lol: this thread is dead.

I think that reasoning is to try different settings and angles. You know, practice makes perfect ;)

I have some from this weekend trip I'll post when I get done editing.

R13

The other asshole
The editing is all over the place because I decided I don't like lightroom and just started slinging shit off the memory card. :lol:

I made it take a bath because I didn't feel like washing the garage dust off. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Yeah, it's not bad eh? :p

I just wish I had the A/C fixed, that v8 heats up the whole car. :lol:

Need black 18x10 FR500 rims and more low, maybe a splitter+rear diffuser too... Oh and of course a saleen wing.