Dan's XSI Integra

DantheMan

Dude is that Vtec Yo!!!!!
Hey CI here is my 1990 Integra has a b16 typer R swap,type r cams and all the goodies, it has a full tanabe exhaust fully adjustable Pro series skunk 2 suspension short shifter with a stage 2 clutch, Megen Headers hmm i know i am forgetting some things but here are some pictures

i droped it lower as you can tell with the front tires.

let me know what you thinks i know i need wheels but i have old school 2 piece works that are getting refinshed there all black.....
I need to take more recent pictures

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Hey CI here is my 1990 Integra has a b16 typer R swap,type r cams and all the goodies, it has a full tanabe exhaust fully adjustable Pro series skunk 2 suspension short shifter with a stage 2 clutch, Megen Headers hmm i know i am forgetting some things but here are some pictures
Welcome. B16 Type R swap... So you have a B16B? And do you have the Skunk2 Pro-S or Pro-C?

And your DA isn't an XSi.

Last edited:

Sammich

i bet this is gona be in teh running for ROTY

DantheMan

Dude is that Vtec Yo!!!!!
i bet this is gona be in teh running for ROTY
whats ROTY

thanks everyone for the comments as for the engine i will get a better picture for you when it stops raining i know that alot a people fake what they have sorry.

the wheels dont rub at all i might have an issue as for when i put my 15's works on there(will get a picture of them soon) they need to be refinished.

thanks