95 Integra gsr

TeggyRussE

DumDeeDum
Should of upgraded those calipers to type r ones. I barely noticed a difference when I did mine but its still a nice upgrade.
I was debating on upgrading the front to cooper rotors and itr calipers. But i cant find anywhere the bias between the upgraded front to the stock gsr rear. As in if its over braking in the front or locking up quicker. Do i have to upgrade the rear to compensate.

TeggyRussE

DumDeeDum
Started attacking the rear suspension today. Didn't get even close to where i wanted to be.

Started replacing the hubs, the races stayed with the spindles. Could not get the first off, took me 30-45mins. Cutting and whacking and more whacking and cutting.

The second one came off with ease. ..

Installed the new oem hubs, washer, castle nut and Popped out the old rta bushings.

So after hammering and hamering and more hamering i could not for the life of me get the new Hardrace rta bushing in.
So i ended up just setting up my press nd going out and buying a bfsocket.

Should of just set it up in the first place. ..
Rta bushings were a cake walk with the 20ton press.

I replaced the compensator arm bushings. Nightmare without the right sockets...
I bent the first arm pretty bad. Before The second arm i found some pipe that fit perfectly and boom no bent arm.

Pretty shitty thats all i did today, counting driving all over town, looking for tools in my messy ass garage and what not.

Tomorrow should be good

TeggyRussE

DumDeeDum
Driver side today-
Started out prepping the new hardware

On jack stands wheels off

Notice my lip has been burnt by the exhaust tip.. i think its a c west lip too lol

Heres the passenger side quater panel/wheel well... i put some "great stuff" all along the it a few months ago, seems like its holding up well.

Spindle nut was less than hand tight on the passenger side cheese n crackers.
Original hubs with 208,xxx miles, only assume the same with most of the bushings and what not.

Started disconnecting the e-brake

Pushed thru

Lower control arm off, bushings trashed

RTA off- Bushing wasn't even connected on one end. Compensator arm and upper control arm bushings were bad.

Just the shock and brakeline, caliper

Prepped kinda half ass... shock off

Sprayed some 3m undercoating and installed my GC sleeves and GC tophats with my cleaned up Koni yellow

Yaking off the shittay ebay sleeves and Cleaning up the koni and installing new hardware and GC

Hardrace LCA next to oem

Skunk2 rear camber kit

Hardrace lca installed

Everything installed

Yea.

Let me know if you see anything i did wrong or whatever!
Going for the passenger side later this week.
First i gotta figure out why the e-brake isnt engaging... i must of missed something when installing the new E brake cable

Last edited:

TeggyRussE

DumDeeDum
The rear is nearly done, I've installed skunk2 camber UCA, semi new bent free RTA's and e brake cables, GC sleeves and extended top hats, sprayed undercoating, hardrace LCA's, pressed in hardrace "hard rubber" bushings into the compensator arms, Hardrace RTA bushings, ALL new OEM bolts,wahers,hardware, nuts and new hubs.

Need to adjust ride height and drive up and down the street a few times then Torque the bolts

I still have rebuilt calipers, SS brake lines and some bottles of motul brake fluid but waiting for a different time.

Will be purchasing aftermarket rear endlinks because the oem endlinks and Hardrace LCA's dont match or im dumb or something hahaha.

Rear Passenger side-
Bushings just as bad as the other side..

So to start off, the hub was basically destroyed, burnt and the little ball bearings were falling out as i was pulling it off. The spindle nut was literally hand tight and was held on by the slot where you put a dent in it... not pretty

For some reason th LCA was pita to get in between the subframe. Then it took me forever to get the bolt started.

Before-

After- 3m undercoating spray

New hardware and cleaned up the koni and installed GC and extended top hat.
(I went back and installed the rubber top)

Everything-

Going to be splicing the abs sensors... hopefully it works out. Im sure the rta's are off a obd2 EK, so idk how capable a obd1 hub and a obd2 sensor spliced to a obd1 wire/plug is lol

Gotta say the fn e brake cable on the passenger side is a pita.

Last edited:

TeggyRussE

DumDeeDum
My ramble...Drove it to work today, first time driving it in like 5-7 months and i have to say i miss it. Cant wait to attack the front end!!!

Before the valve adjustment and especially the alignment, it sounded tickety and was/felt dangerous to drive. Seriously an awful ride.

Heres how she sits atm (dirty)

Planning on going a half - inch lower in the rear

Installed a skunk2 shift knob.. its whatever.

Next up before the front end rebuild should be rear caliper sliders sanded and regreased. And my e brake is not working properly so i need to get on that

Last edited: