Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Small update:
Just put the car on jackstands and am getting it ready for Black Friday. Im somehow still 10th in the Speed SF PAF class in their time attack dispite missing like all but 3 events this year. Im going to do the last two and see how far up the ladder i go.

S2000 calipers are going on. Ill be going with the Mini rotors, Project MU pads, Motul fluid and a complete rebuild on the calipers. Also will be getting 10mm spacers for the front so that i can drive on street tires if theres rain.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
if its too much ill just get a 5mm. Its just to drive down in the rain pretty much. I might see if Ken @ Garage Star has any spacers lying around lol.

Luckily i have tread on my tires now :mrgreen:

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Small update:
Just put the car on jackstands and am getting it ready for Black Friday. Im somehow still 10th in the Speed SF PAF class in their time attack dispite missing like all but 3 events this year. Im going to do the last two and see how far up the ladder i go.

S2000 calipers are going on. Ill be going with the Mini rotors, Project MU pads, Motul fluid and a complete rebuild on the calipers. Also will be getting 10mm spacers for the front so that i can drive on street tires if theres rain.
Nice, get hub centric spacers to make it safe.

R13

The other asshole
I think 10mm is too thin for hubcentric.

If he has ARP extended studs then it's safe.

R13

The other asshole
Ah, Have to be careful with hubcentric spacers, They can break under load.

H&R seems to be the most trusted brand for spacers so they might have something.

I'm sure Dylan knows what he's gonna get anyway, He's a pro like that! :)

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Ah, Have to be careful with hubcentric spacers, They can break under load.

H&R seems to be the most trusted brand for spacers so they might have something.

I'm sure Dylan knows what he's gonna get anyway, He's a pro like that! :)
Those are more like the hub adapter type. I would never trust those under any type of driving.

I was thinking of something like this.

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I'm just going to get project kicks spacers. I'm going to see it garage star has a 7mm laying around. Just going to use them to drive on the street. My Nt01s have tread. Also trying to find some r888s for rain.

Nick_C78

Over thinking these rain events. Depending on what wheels and offset you have 5mm should allow your street wheels to clear your s2k brakes. Another option would be to get different street wheels like kosei k1 that have plenty room. Costs more than spacers though, but costs less than the damage caused when a wheel falls off.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I'm just going to get project kicks spacers. I'm going to see it garage star has a 7mm laying around. Just going to use them to drive on the street. My Nt01s have tread. Also trying to find some r888s for rain.
Nice choice on going with Kics. I didn't know you have NT-01s. Got pics on the car?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Over thinking these rain events. Depending on what wheels and offset you have 5mm should allow your street wheels to clear your s2k brakes. Another option would be to get different street wheels like kosei k1 that have plenty room. Costs more than spacers though, but costs less than the damage caused when a wheel falls off.
For the right price it's not overthinking :)

Nice choice on going with Kics. I didn't know you have NT-01s. Got pics on the car?

No they're off the car now. They're just tires lol can't tell the difference between them in looks vs my RA1s besides these have tread.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Actually think I'm using some H&R 5mm spacers if brand is important to people. Just talked to ken at Garage Star to see if he had any. Also one of our drivers also has 5mm (4) spacers from his Spec Miata he offered to me. I just can't wait to wrench once I get back from my work trips.