Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
thanks joe. I like it. i need to switch rails from my s2k passenger to my gsr passenger seat. Its going to be sunny soon and leather sucks. Plus i want a less attention grabbing seat.

XjoEnX

Sweet deal. You should run no passenger seat. Full on racecar. But then none of would be able to sit with you. :(

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Sweet deal. You should run no passenger seat. Full on racecar. But then none of would be able to sit with you. :(
i like the passenger seat. its a convenience. Like if in the rare rare time i take amanda to dinner in this car which never happens now lol. or i go to a Garage Star meet and have to pick someone up

Nick_C78

i like the passenger seat. its a convenience. Like if in the rare rare time i take amanda to dinner in this car which never happens now lol. or i go to a Garage Star meet and have to pick someone up
Or to get instruction... And then slam your instructor in to the tire wall <3

Nick_C78

Haha yeah, we barely kissed it. It didn't do anything to your car. The only damage you got was from rolling backwards in the dirt. Personally I found it hilarious because of how gentle it was

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Haha yeah, we barely kissed it. It didn't do anything to your car. The only damage you got was from rolling backwards in the dirt. Personally I found it hilarious because of how gentle it was
My domo sticker does not share the same sentiment lol. I just remember going sideways and thinking " i told this nigga I'm not going to kill him.

Nick_C78

Yeah. Completely sideways at about 90 in to soft ass dirt. Is that spin the reason why you really want a roll bar? You seemed shaken up by it. You were on pace for a teen lap though. Maybe you should have someone ride with you and just do exactly what they tell you. That way you can see what your car can and can't do and build confidence.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Nick's an awesome instructor! He's like The Stig when he rides with me. Complete silence. Just a bunch of :thumbs up when I save the car from spinning out. :rolf:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Yeah. Completely sideways at about 90 in to soft ass dirt. Is that spin the reason why you really want a roll bar? You seemed shaken up by it. You were on pace for a teen lap though. Maybe you should have someone ride with you and just do exactly what they tell you. That way you can see what your car can and can't do and build confidence.
yeah that was one of the things that shook me up. Well that one and the one at thunderhill which was 100% identical. That one...i was kind of glad i went to the bathroom before the session.

Nick_C78

Nick's an awesome instructor! He's like The Stig when he rides with me. Complete silence. Just a bunch of :thumbs up when I save the car from spinning out. :rolf:
I didn't have to instruct you though. Most of your lines are better then mine. Especially cotton corners and phil hill...I really needa work on those 2 lines still. And of course your braking points are different than mine because my pads don't exactly work as well as yours haha. I mostly sit back and enjoy the ride. Also I couldn't give you any points, because your tires sucked balls. It is too bad you don't have your 2:12.9xx lap on video. I am curious where I lost time vs mine 2:13.4xx.

And yeah dylan I could tell. You just have to block that shit out and drive. Honestly, it is more dangerous to be out there driving with no confidence.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I didn't have to instruct you though. Most of your lines are better then mine. Especially cotton corners and phil hill...I really needa work on those 2 lines still. And of course your braking points are different than mine because my pads don't exactly work as well as yours haha. I mostly sit back and enjoy the ride. Also I couldn't give you any points, because your tires sucked balls. It is too bad you don't have your 2:12.9xx lap on video. I am curious where I lost time vs mine 2:13.4xx.

And yeah dylan I could tell. You just have to block that s*** out and drive. Honestly, it is more dangerous to be out there driving with no confidence.
oh no the one at thunderhill i lifted tires and thought "fuck me..." then when i landed i said "glad im fat"
its on video, the go pro separated the video after x file size was reached. Ive been meaning to upload them, its just ive had some family stuff to deal with.

Nick_C78

Upload it now! I want to see it. I have only had 2 wheels lift one time at the track and that was at the Aug BW event. I was avoiding that retarded red s2k at the bottom of phil hill and I had to ditch in to the dirt because he thought that going back on track right in front of me was a good idea, and sure enough I hit the curb so hard my pass side wheels lifted. Not like it was going to flip or anything, but still. I didn't get shaken up by it though. I was just pure pissed.