auto-manual swap need help

Mr.Integra94

i have a 94 ls auto and trying to switch to manual and ive seen alot of forums about everything you need to do the swap but cant seem to find all the parts. can anyone tell me a website that sells the parts and tell me about how much all the parts would cost with out labor? because my brother gonna do the swap for me cause he goes to UTI.

dc2b18

Wait... What?
The parts would cost more than a car with a 5spd already in it.

My advice: Sell the car you have and buy another.

Mr.Integra94

thanks for the help. i been thinking bout doing that, and just by a shell or something and just by a new motor or transmission because i wanna keep my interior in my car cause ive taken car of it so its still nice..i just havent been able find any cheap shells or something

esco115

Fawk a Title!
Its not hard at all to do... its fearly easy... but I am not going to write what u all need... there is a thread on here about this hell there's like 100's of them about this... look it up... civic/integra all the same precedures

Mr.Integra94

i know what most the parts are im just having hard time finding some parts...im just asking about how much would all parts be togther or if i should just buy one a 5spd and it be cheaper