Been out of the game for a while....My new Integra

CoOkIe-MoNsTeR

Om nom nom nom nom
I've been out of the Honda game for a while, but I decided it was time to return to my roots and original love.

I looked for a car for a while and finally pulled the trigger on this gem. I plan on DDing it and possibly taking it to a few track days. But before that can happen it needs a few things, not the least of which is tires that actually fit the wheels, and some struts.

2001 GS-R

All stock except skunk2 lowering springs, xxr's, header, and a short ram intake. It's perfect for my needs and I don't plan on doing much. It had an oil leak from the valve cover when I got it. I went ahead and changed the VTEC solenoid gaskets and the VC gasket and painted the VC wrinkle black. From there I removed the pin stripe, got a type r style front lip, painted it, did a clutch fluid, transmission fluid, and oil change. It's a perfect DD with A/C, PS, and cruise. Nearly flawless leather interior rounds it out.

Here it is when I first got it home:

Here's the engine bay when I bought it:

This is the engine bay after the gaskets and VC paint:

This is the car currently after I put the lip on:

I don't know why I haven't taken any pictures of the rear yet, I guess it was just an oversight. The paint and body panels are as close to perfect as I could hope for and I am very happy so far. Let me know what you think!

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Looks like a nice car! Personally though, I love a red VC on a white teg.
Thanks for sharing! :)
- Aaron

Ryan659

Very nice condition and pick up!

You're radiator cap cracks me up, it totally looks like a smiling face

CoOkIe-MoNsTeR

Om nom nom nom nom
I have been doing a lot of work on this car to get it up to my standards for a daily driver. List of things I've done after the initial fluid changes.

Motor Mounts
Slave Cylinder
Clutch Master Cylinder
Struts
Fuel Filter
Spark Plugs

I also sanded down the letters on my valve cover to try to get closer to a stock look.

Here are some pictures of the car: