TEIN'S S.Tech VS. H. Tech

DA9DRVR

looking for stiffness and comfort, already tried maxspeed, sprints, tanabe, and eibach. want to try out teins brand but, which lowering springs do you recommend? The S.Tech or H.Tech?

speedin

The Transporter
I used S. Techs on my teg and they were very nice. Still comfortable as well (for a stiffer spring)

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
bull shit, I have s-techs now, I hate those damn things. Go with the H-techs

speedin

The Transporter
bull shit, I have s-techs now, I hate those damn things. Go with the H-techs
Its different on different cars. Subaru's are the same way, they ride SUPER rough and they are the biggest drop spring you can get for a Subaru. But on Integra's they are different..

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
i mean, im not thou. I bought them off someone who totaled their SRT before he got them in. I couldnt even think about remembering any contact info on him.

speedin

The Transporter
i mean, im not thou. I bought them off someone who totaled their SRT before he got them in. I couldnt even think about remembering any contact info on him.
Just call them and complain for a few mins how you cant find the receipt, etc... im sure they will just cave.

But yea lets continue this in anything goes

Mengsta

H-techs feel a hell of a lot more bouncy. S-techs look a lot nicer visually. As for stiffness and comfort out of just those two, I would say S-techs since the H-techs are really bouncy and absorbing. Personally I would recommend Tanabe's over Tein Springs. Why do you want to switch springs so much? You'll be more happy with coil-overs.

Last edited:

DA9DRVR

i didnt go with coilovers because i got so much bills to pay haha, so im goin the cheap way. i didnt spend so much on those other springs anyways, it was street prices, 40-60 bucks.

Apollo

S. Techs are a little sportier, and drop a little lower. Had them on my civic w/ Tokico Illuminas, road great, handling was good as well (also had some bars). Drop looked damn good too, not super low, just above the tire.

Note: Neither spring will hold up well to track use (if you are thinking of going). Just FYI.