Are leather seats worth it?

peter31

HOOAH!!
Hey guys, I know this has been asked a lot but I found a guy who is selling his front leather seats for $130 CAD. I'd say they're in pretty good condition but would they be worth it for $130 CAD?

I wanted to get aftermarket bucket seats but since my car is bone stock and just a daily anyway, I figured it would only be a waste. I don't really like the stock cloth seats too. So do u guys think these r worth it for $130 CAD?

Appreciate any feedback.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
depends. Leather is cold or hot. Also since you want bucket seats, you either want to have a track scene car or actually drive your car hard. leather doesnt hold you as well.

peter31

HOOAH!!
depends. Leather is cold or hot. Also since you want bucket seats, you either want to have a track scene car or actually drive your car hard. leather doesnt hold you as well.
Yeah, I just daily my car anyway so I thought there was no point. and I think I'm gonna go with it. $130 might as well. Thanks for all the info!

K3Ntegra

I got del sol seats installed on my car. It gave me more 3 inch of additional head room allowing me to use a seat cushion. Since it's not leather I don't have to worry about it tearing again.

No one was interested in buying my passenger leather seat without rails for $35, so go figure.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I've never understood the appeal of leather seats. They're really hot in the summer, be careful if you're wearing shorts! And you'll stick to them if your sweating and get you a rash going on. They'll be cold in the winter. And like Samurai said, they don't hold you as well as cloth seats during spirited driving.

Silver2

DB7 Driver
I like leather seats. Some do some dont. $130 sounds like a steal for someone who likes leather.

DLMedia

Dustin Lively Media
Am I the only one who cant seem to figure out how to aprove the photobucket thing to see everyones photos? All I can find is a subscription to play 300$ a year for which is out of the question lol.