NEW MEMBERS PIC THREAD!

Jizz-R

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I know its hard...but try not to whore it up in this thread or it might get locked again!!

Here are the pix listed so far:

TheNotoriousMogg

SlyDC2

SxyDA9

Britty

AllmotorLS

Aphex

x0supermonkey0x

Jizz-R

Darrell

It got locked cause I am the mod and I can do that stuff....

no seriously, it had just turned into 1 big whore fest and needed too end ;)

evan2

ahah i think i wear my blues maybe once every 2 years,

and the world famous stunna pic.. 2years old

slikk

Money Getter
Originally posted by "KrNxRaCer00"

damn wuts w/ us AF ppl driving integras?
we are a different braad

yo evan2 .. whats life like in the blue .. iwas think about joing but i am second guessing cus i dont know what to expect

evan2

umm i digs it, but thats me theres parts of it i like and dislike sometimes i wish i wasnt in then i think about my future and the benefits i get.. it makes it all worthwhile cuz ima lazy person at heart.. so at least i have a steady check coming and honestly my job is easy and hte people i work with are great though ive been at this base for 4 years you tend to get to know people..

ive been her for a while so they dont bother me i pretty much come and go as I please

cant tell you if you would like it but i dont mind it..

evan2

haah are you even old enough to drink, you look young

coors light, omg it tastes like nothing
shit that pic is over 2 years old when i lived in the dorms on eglin.. i sent them things to a friend who wanted them

yuengling >>> red stripe new castle guiness >> bud light >> miller is ok if theres nothing else around >>> most beers >>> coors light

evan2

of course not, but dont try to claim a better beer when you have only drank so few.. ahah sucka

plus coors light sucks.. anyone saying light beer is the best is a fool

Aphex

haha i never said i like light beer, i just said coors is better than bud.

And second.. im sure my drink count isnt to far off from yours ;)

evan2

^^ silly silly kids.... your drink count will never ammount to mine.. i used to be a lush, somewhat am now but honestly i dont drink as much as i used to..

Aphex

Yeah i started thinkin about it. I figured if you drank as much as i do now[when you were my age], and you've got X ammount of years on me, then you would have to have that ammount of years of beer on me.

But if you were a pussy in high school then i'd own you :lol: I was a savage every weekend at the parties, i think i even have keg stand records :wink: