Post a pic of your latest purchase.

natron84

I've always wanted to play it ever since I beat AC1 months ago, but at the time, it was like $40 and I didnt feel it was worth it. I found on Amazon last week that they had a buy 2, get 1 free special, so those 3 games were a total of $65. I wanted Dantes Inferno instead of Red Dead Redemption, but the stupid gay work computer told me to turn on cookies, and I tried everything, but couldnt, and my phone couldnt get the deal, so by the time I got home to do it, Dantes Inferno was off the list. It was $10 cheaper too. wheres my rage face at
Well it way better than the first one, thats for sure. And dont feel too bad Red dead is a much better game than dante's inferno. And alot longer too.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
lol . . . . . doesnt matter where you are or what type of car you have, all you need is left and right, cops dont care if you have a 3rd brake light or not, or if its noticable that you have a 3rd brake light and its not turning on with the other brakes, then yeahhhh, maybe someone will mention it? lolo dont use 3rd brake lights

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
so she had a dick cop, so what? i'm pretttty sure it says somewhere in the law that its okay :thumbs up search

BeatBox

Real Good!
it depends, in the states where they inspect your cars im sure that wont fly
but here in indiana if it moves, has lights and plates your good to go lol

1qikteg

You can be pulled over for having a 3rd brake light out but you cant not get a ticket.( just a bs reason to give them PC ) there is nothing in the california penal code. been through the sheriffs academy.someone asked that question the answer took all of 5 seconds. as a matter of fact i dont think any state requires it. its a DOT cert.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Are you going to use the rear lamp? I would just leave mine off until it became a problem, lol
better safe than sorry. Cops are always lookin for a reason right? Im also gonna put the "integra" overlay on it, so it lights up the word.
you dont need a 3rd brake light. only the two in the tail lights
Depends on year. I think 98 and before is ok, I have a 99
lol . . . . . doesnt matter where you are or what type of car you have, all you need is left and right, cops dont care if you have a 3rd brake light or not, or if its noticable that you have a 3rd brake light and its not turning on with the other brakes, then yeahhhh, maybe someone will mention it? lolo dont use 3rd brake lights
Not true, Ed. I was in court and a lady was pulled over for the lamp being removed
so she had a dick cop, so what? i'm pretttty sure it says somewhere in the law that its okay :thumbs up search
http://www.nhtsa.gov/cars/rules/regrev/evaluate/808696.html

center high-mount brake light > getting plowed from behind. lol

ever get stuck in stop-and-go traffic on the freeway when the sun is beating down on all the cars and realize that the car in front of you doesn't have a high-mounted brake light? sometimes when the sun hits the taillights on cars at a certain angle, you can't really tell if it's illuminated or if it's the sun until you get real close.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I'm never in traffic during rush hour. job isnt high profile enough

meh, depends on the driver too, I've driven behind cars with no brake lights, its not that fun

Last edited:

natron84

Ive been ticketed out here by a cop who witnessed my license plate light burn out. He told me himself that it was on, and then he saw it go out and he still fined me as if I could have helped it. So Im not takin any chances lol

Sent from my T8788 using Board Express

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
I'm never in traffic during rush hour. job isnt high profile enough

meh, depends on the driver too, I've driven behind cars with no brake lights, its not that fun
Lucky you, my job ends at 5 and 635 traffic is hell, especially with them widening it a few lanes, it's always congested.