Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I can't really tell from the pics he posted

I do know just from looking at it the guy who had it like expensive shiny toys, so it wouldn't surprise me if it had a quick shifter on it.

From what Onefast told me last night the guy was also selling it so his ball carrier, I mean wife would let him buy the Ferrari he wanted

Or should I say lease it, if he could buy one he probably wouldn't have an old gixxer. :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Apparently the windscreen on the red one was a factory-made accessory :lol:

Thinking of getting an OEM Kick Ash windscreen from the yellow '07s. They cost about the same as a Zero Gravity.

94RS

No fucks given.
The double bubble causes some type of magnifying effect on Firebolts and causes the cluster to melt... No thanks :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Ah, yeah the stock 899 panigale windscreen does that too :rolf:

The trick to that is to get one like the F4 has that's suuuuper dark.

It keeps the sun from glaring off your cluster so you can't see it too.

94RS

No fucks given.
The windscreen that's already on there is black. Not translucent in any way. Black. :lol: Nobody has a problem with the OEM windscreens (of any color) melting the cluster, just people that run double bubbles.

I could either get a 5% tint Zero Gravity SR, or an OEM Kick Ash one for a few bucks cheaper. I think that one would look better :what:

And yes, the color really is called "Kick Ash" :lol: It's one of those crazy ass translucent colors from the CityX

R13

The other asshole
It is your bike :lol:

And besides, you should know by now that I love my tall ass double bubbles :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
I like the sport touring on some bikes :lol:

But most bikes the double bubble is the tallest option

R13

The other asshole
NOOOOO

You don't ever ever, fucking ever put sea foam in a sport bike, good god man.

Drain that tank and put clean fuel in it yesterday before you have a serious problem.

94RS

No fucks given.
:rolf:

Your shit doesn't rev past 8k, so you throw some seafoam in it... You need a tune, not snake oil.

94RS

No fucks given.
He said he already rode it 350mi with a shit tune... That fucker will be blown up in no time.

R13

The other asshole
Well he can always sell it to me for $2500 when it does blow and I'll get a new engine for it :mrgreen: