Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I mount mine to hang below eye level. Doesn't look quite as ridiculous as that shit protruding out the side and sticking up. Also doesn't fuck with your neck as much because the weight's lower.

And I only do that because chest mounts are shit, and chin mounting it makes it to where you can barely see the bike, and nothing pisses me off more than watching motorcycle videos on YouTube where you can't see the fucking bike. :lol:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Basically trimmed armor is found the way it is, you can't trim it. So if you trade it to someone to trim it for you, then they scammed you :lol:

At least it seems like a similar bit

R13

The other asshole
Well for starters the "stainless" part as most exhausts aren't stainless. Then there's the fact that the first time you actually ride the bike it will turn brown/gold :lol: There's also the fact that it'll only cost you about $20-$30 to do that yourself because wd40/scotchbrite/aluminum polish.

Some before/afters:

Also I did this to my geezer a few years back and after about 1-2 years it rusted back up

Did I miss anything? :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
^ My pipes are stainless :lol:

The aluminum polish isn't even needed, I just did it to see if it would make any difference. It did not. I redid mine when I put my new muffler on, only Scotch Brite and WD40.

R13

The other asshole
I did the aluminum polish with a drill and it made a difference, but it looks like you got a better shine than I did from just the scotchbrite.