Vistas finest 97' Integra LS -

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
You can also go to Fontana if you want a full sized track that isn't a far as say willow.

I'm pretty much at that point where I don't want to put anymore money into my integra and just accepting that it's a slow but well handling car.

I'd say your money would best be spent on a swap. Bare minimum you could get a GSR motor and even just that would net you considerable gains for the money moreso than the money poured into bolts-ons etc.

Realistically you need to figure out what you want to do with the car, i.e. track it, daily it etc. and set realistic/attainable goals towards that.

Also CA as a state is not very forgiving when it comes to modifying street cars, so that already will severely limit your options. Pretty much any type of budget turbo set up will be illegal and you'd be looking at upwords of $3k for a kit alone.
but i knows a guy !!!!!!!!

I was going to say who wants to go to fontana...but then again who wants to go to desert center or lancaster during the summer haha nor cal tracks > so cal.

R13

The other asshole
And this children, is why you don't have side chicks.

R13

The other asshole
Pull some mad tyte jdm racing techniques next time, 99% of the time, it works every time. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Or you could use drift techniques and rip the e brake real hard, that might've worked.