Vistas finest 97' Integra LS -

Ryan659

The air being sucked in doesn't determine the cold hot gauge :rolf:

That's the coolant temp.

Edit: and stop putting shit in your engine that doesn't belong there! :lol: :lol:

Noneed2Hate

yeah running my LS full ham on the track and it never even passed the halfway mark on the temp gauge. You should be fine my dude. Unless of course, you have air bubbles all up in your cooling system

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
if you have conerns with cooling...probably shouldnt have a B series motor. Water temp should stay constant, oil temp gets super high on B series motors. I remember 209-220 when testing my vented hood at the oil filter when just driving.

No I don't have concerns this car had been a champ. I'm gonna some shit done I need new sensor for fans I need thermostat changed and they will inspect and figure tnout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I usually do most of this myself but working 6 days a week , school, 5 year old daughter to take care of it's hard man . My mechanic is right next to my work so it's just so convenient

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
No engine problems but prepare yourself a glassbox transmission :lol:

temp sensor, thermostat and gasket, fan switch, new hoses and coolant, all new fuses for blower motor, new oil and filter and spark plugs... no more over heating running good