Golden Eagle rods or Skunk2 rods

Da9nosiy

I'm looking into buying golden eagle rods or skunk2 rods but yet I don't know which ones are the best? Or are they about the same. I have tried looking for the diffence but no luck! What do you guys know about them.

?Eagle vs skunk2 rods?

Nick_C78

Most rods are made in the same China factory and then cleaned up and branded once they get to the US. Just food for thought.

What are you doing with the car? What pistons?

Da9nosiy

Most rods are made in the same China factory and then cleaned up and branded once they get to the US. Just food for thought.

What are you doing with the car? What pistons?
I'm going with wiseco pistons 81.5mm 10.5:1 compression. I have q whole list under another thread call *b18b1 nonvtec turbo built* look there and you'll see about what I'm doing to the car

Muckman

Not a M0derator
Im not a fan of Eagles because they are the cheapest of the cheap but they will be fine for your goals. I don't have any experience with Skunk2 rods but I would still expect them to be better quality than Eagles. Also look into K1 rods which are another H beam rod made by Wiseco. You might even be able to get a combo deal by RealStreetPerformance. H beam rods with ARP 2000 3/8" rod bolts are what you want.

Da9nosiy

Im not a fan of Eagles because they are the cheapest of the cheap but they will be fine for your goals. I don't have any experience with Skunk2 rods but I would still expect them to be better quality than Eagles. Also look into K1 rods which are another H beam rod made by Wiseco. You might even be able to get a combo deal by RealStreetPerformance. H beam rods with ARP 2000 3/8" rod bolts are what you want.
I will be going with there combo since I found one that's exactly what I need and cheaper then buy separate parts.

Swerve

Shawn
I've never used skunk2 motor parts but I've had awful experiences with they're suspension products.