money gone down the drain

Mookie410

well i brought a few parts that was so not needed. a few guys said that to start off i went the wrong route as far as preformance. well i been reading a lot of threads and i cant still find what i need to know.is new pistons,rods and cams a good start? if not please let me know what is?? thanx Fellas!! :2confused

phatintegra

Banned
if you go that route you will need a tune. It depends on your budget and what are you looking to get out of it?

Mookie410

The money part is stright but im buying parts people say i shouldnt get yet. I got a full skunk2 exhaust, CAI and i order some headers on this site call www.andysautosport.com..but all the rest of the things im gonna send and get my money back.the motor is non vtech but all i want is a quick street car i know its a lot to it but i dont know much so thats i ask you guys. what do you guys thing would be some good steps for me..let me know

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
The money part is stright but im buying parts people say i shouldnt get yet. I got a full skunk2 exhaust, CAI and i order some headers on this site call www.andysautosport.com..but all the rest of the things im gonna send and get my money back.the motor is non vtech but all i want is a quick street car i know its a lot to it but i dont know much so thats i ask you guys. what do you guys thing would be some good steps for me..let me know
those are fine beginner upgrades

how much you want to spend, or like mark said, what your using your car for will help us determine the best route for you.

Mookie410

mainly i drive it every day but i work like 5 mins from my home. but like somtimes i might wanna go to the track every once in a while or even a car show or somthing. just so i can have somthing with a little power and racde every now and then. but i owned other cars with rims and shit but after a while it gets old to me so now im tring to get on the import shit real heavy!!

Prozon

Kris
Cold air intake, a header, and the exhaust system are the first.

Camshafts are a good place to go after that.
I wouldn't go returning anything quite yet.

How much do you have to spend?

Mookie410

i have have a lot to spend just so i can get to where i gotta go. is it a certin order to go with upgrading.i ordered all the stuff from andys auto sport brand new so it will be here by the end of the week but i was thinking bout getting new pistons and rods but i shouldnt have to do nothing to the block it self besides change out the pistons,rods.