Radio code?

integraboy413

I just bought an 01 gsr and the radio reads errrrr 1 im guessing that means it needs the radio code? If so does anybody have it or do i have to call acura?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk

RonnieJ86

if its saying errrr then its somethin wrong with the radio and should be checked by acura. if it was a code needed it say code insted of the errrr

Ganyon

I would just buy a new radio. It most likely crapped out. A new radio and speakers would sound better anyways.

lhd dc2

Taffeta White
Most likely its something wrong with the radio if it says error.

hen92

yep. it would say error 1 if you typed the code in incorrectly. I think... Idr... Yeah if it says Errrr 1. Maybe its not able to say error and meaning the radio is dying?

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
retype in the code, it should be hidden somewhere in your car, mines by the back tire well, ive herd it hidden in glove blocks and written in the Oginal manual(if you have it) either way I would recommand throwing it out and buy a new headunit.

integraboy413

I bougt new head unit...whats the speaker size and depth

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk

BP0se

This just happened to me.... Err 1 means you entered the wrong code to many times. All you have to do is pull the radio fuse from the engine bay to reset it. To receive your radio code call Acura. I did this last week. I just bought my Teg too so all i had to do was provide them my Vin and update the vehicle owner info. Pretty easy

JOHN HARVEY

This just happened to me.... Err 1 means you entered the wrong code to many times. All you have to do is pull the radio fuse from the engine bay to reset it. To receive your radio code call Acura. I did this last week. I just bought my Teg too so all i had to do was provide them my Vin and update the vehicle owner info. Pretty easy
Mine says CODE and I have the number but do not know how to enter it. I have no manual with the car...just got it. Radio worked great till I disconnected the battery.