Cleaning headlights with brake fluid

Status
Not open for further replies.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
can we lock this pointless thread please?

the point has been made that its a bad idea.

if it stays open i will just continue to spread rep -/+

dsgb

Dammit dude i need to find somethin better to do.. How old are u kids? 16? Jesus yall aint got no sense of humor at all wtf that pic is nasty but its some funny shit yall need to relax. Lmfao what do u do all day play with ur car and jack ur dick get some sense damn! And jake really? this site is pretty much all dudes why the hell do u have a pic of yourself as ur profile no homo but thats pretty gay imo... Anyways this was my thread and yall came talking ur shit when i did nothing so yes i can talk all the shit i want get a life or a job or a girlfriend or something wow

Cripton805

Dammit dude i need to find somethin better to do.. How old are u kids? 16? Jesus yall aint got no sense of humor at all wtf that pic is nasty but its some funny s*** yall need to relax. Lmfao what do u do all day play with ur car and jack ur dick get some sense damn! And jake really? this site is pretty much all dudes why the hell do u have a pic of yourself as ur profile no homo but thats pretty gay imo... Anyways this was my thread and yall came talking ur s*** when i did nothing so yes i can talk all the s*** i want get a life or a job or a girlfriend or something wow
You're the one making rants about nonsense really. :roll:

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
Dammit dude i need to find somethin better to do.. How old are u kids? 16? Jesus yall aint got no sense of humor at all wtf that pic is nasty but its some funny s*** yall need to relax. Lmfao what do u do all day play with ur car and jack ur dick get some sense damn! And jake really? this site is pretty much all dudes why the hell do u have a pic of yourself as ur profile no homo but thats pretty gay imo... Anyways this was my thread and yall came talking ur s*** when i did nothing so yes i can talk all the s*** i want get a life or a job or a girlfriend or something wow
yo brah.

why yo repz in teh negz?

oh datz rite......udum

dsgb

Ok lol leave it im done sorry if i offended yall but this shit like myspace or something its not the place for it anyways nice cars ppl

Cripton805

Ok lol leave it im done sorry if i offended yall but this s*** like myspace or something its not the place for it anyways nice cars ppl
Good to man up.
Keep us posted on those headlights yeah? :)

If it worked. Props to ya!
I don't think people should jump the gun before something actually happens.

You just over reacted.

P.S. Don't mind 8urcivic... He does that.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Why do I keep posting here? I must be bored. I'm going to go take pics of what I did to my car today and post them. It does not involve brake fluid. OP, please notice the punctuation. It makes things easier to read and at least gives the illusion you're not dumb.

Cripton805

Alright people. Chill out already.
He manned up.

It takes time to get used to these forums. ;)

Look at smack A beezy.
He's pleasant now.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
oh GOD MY f***ING EYES WHY MUST I f***ING SEE THAT AGAIN. AT WORK TOO THANK GOD I WORK AT A SCHOOL. ALL THESE MOTHER f***ERS BE GONE ALREADY BUT OH GOD THAT PICTURE IS STILL THERE WTF WHAT THE f*** WHAT THE f*** WHAT THE f*** I CANT SEE f*** s***

Status
Not open for further replies.