Panda-R's DA9

Panda-R

Putting the DA in panDA
i figured that since im new to CI that i should just jump into the fray and post some pics/info about my car

Car: 1993 DA9 GS
~
Brought For: $2500
~
Miles:100k+
~
Mods so far:
-MSD Ignitions .... something .... (i think its just the sticker the guy put under the hood -_-)
-15" Exel
-Rear and front Strut Bar (dont know there names but the color is blue)
-NGK spark plugs
-Cheap head/tail lights
-Specter air filter (and possibly intake aswell)
-dude who i brought it from say that my exhaust is a DC2 stealth ???
~
Repairs that need to be done/fixed:
-i have 3 different sets of tires on my car lol 2 optimo tires (1 on the right rear 1 on the front left) 1 hankook tire (front right) and 1 nexus tire (left rear)
-springs need to be replaced bad and possible the struts too
-Tranny is holding 2nd gear so thats something i wanna look into aswell

Last edited:

teggyboi59

95teggy
It really don't look bad bro ... jst repaint the wheels nd of course u know drop it to the floor lol...

Panda-R

Putting the DA in panDA
It really don't look bad bro ... jst repaint the wheels nd of course u know drop it to the floor lol...
yeah the paint i can see past honestly it dosent bother me that much but the rims .... yeah i want my rotas

Panda-R

Putting the DA in panDA
gonna post a few more pics soon and these will be off my phone so sorry for its size/quality

Panda-R

Putting the DA in panDA

Some serious wheel gap lol gonna have to fix that

Random strut bar .... do you know what brand it is ???

self explanatory really

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Looks like a good place to start. What's your budget and plan for where you want it to go? I would suggest starting off by getting rid of the lights and getting some one pieces up from and the red/whites for the back :thumbs up did you say you wanted rotas? Also, name of intake and exhaust? Welcome btw :)

Panda-R

Putting the DA in panDA
thanks for the reminder and also to be exact im looking for some 16" or 15" gt-3's