Most recent picture of your car!

94RS

No fucks given.
It's pretty full then... I had to put my front lip over the rear seats for the hatch to close :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Well shit... guess I'm gonna have to start storing parts in my brother's room. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I was gonna post a pic in here, but my parts truck looks good in the thumbnail :mrgreen:

R13

The other asshole
I like those better than the sti, but come the fuck on... that is a straight up rip off of the sti cosmetically. These fuckin' manufactures need to get it together. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Rip off of the STi.... which was a rip off of the Evo X.

I could care less if it has 300hp, I wouldn't pay nearly that much for a Civic that looks like an Accord Crosstour with a body kit. I'd rather get a Focus RS or an STi.

R13

The other asshole
Focus RS is the only one I might actually buy with my own money. I've always thought the evo x/sti/ctr looks like a glorified camry.

Those cars used to be smaller and sportier, like Honda had civics, and accords were bigger. Subaru had Impreza's and legacy's... now the "sport" cars are the jumbo family sized 4 doors and it's dumb... meanwhile Ford and chevy are making the record breaking cars like the boss laguna seca and the zl1 1le :lol: