1993 Teg Intake Manifold Removal?

DA6streetsleepr

Okay I have a DA8 and I want to take off the stock intake manifold and replace it with a ported and polished manifold. I've tooken off a intake manifold before but just the bolts that were connecting it to the head to do a head gasket job. But I've never completely tooken it off, so I wanted to know what stuff to take off and the easiest possible way to do it. I know I've got to take off the fuel rail, injectors, intake, throttle body. Anything else? Whats the easiest way to do it?

CLspec

CaliLifeSpec
first thing..drain the coolant..if not..it'll spill..out..n cause a mess..then..disconnect the brake booster..remove..a couple screws on top of manifold..and couple on bottom..when ur under the car..then remove the oil filter...remove the bracket that holds the manifold..then remove the bolts from the mainfold...plus make sure u buy a gasket n that the surface that mate with the gasket is flat..if not..coolant will get suck in by the first intake port...cause there is a passage where coolant travels through...remove some more tubes where coolant travels from the throttle body...disconnect sensors from throttle body...make sure when puttin everythin back that the sensors r all hooked up..n..check to make sure that the throttle cable is not too tite or loose..i installed a skunk2manifold on my 96LS..so hope this helps...aight late!