The Green Monster's Ghost

98GS

Something about white tegs is just sexy to me. :)

Sent from my XT912 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

95B18BTurbo

Okay, so I'm about to change my setup so I figured I'd throw it on the dyno yesterday to see what my Integra would put down. Huge thanks to Johnny once again at Adam's Automotive for allowing me to do a few power pulls. No tuning was done, as this has been my own street tune I've run for the past couple of years, and it's getting changed next week. Look at the description for the video to see the mods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQuZDTKkTYI

And here is the dyno sheet for the 409.9whp and 312. on Pump Gas. I know exactly why the dip was there know what to do to fix it, but like I said this setup is getting changed next week and this was my own street tune.

Last edited:

95B18BTurbo

Well just a little update, but the new setup is all fabbed up, the ID1000's are installed, one big ass FMIC has been added, and tuning has begun. Part throttle is tuned, VTEC is almost done being dialed in, and tomorrow BOOST should happen!

95B18BTurbo

The car is tuned and pulling like a freight train now. 18-19psi with the new setup is out of control compared to the old one. Literally the fastest car I have ever rode in hands down.

95B18BTurbo

The wastegate bolt backed out and caused a big leak. Put a new bolt with a lock washer in, and I was back in business! Also, swapped out the plugs as they were not happy after all the tuning process. Added a touch more boost via the controller, and holy shit she boogies!

95B18BTurbo

Thanks! Not sure as I'm getting ready to pack up the house to PCS, but I'm getting the itch to see what she would lay down.