Valve adjusments

Nick_C78

Mehh idk about that. People sometimes need their hands held too. Is the manual that good? I still haven't gotten one. I figure why bother now. Lol I have a list of torque specs and some clearances and that's all I have ever used. I use Google for other random stuff that I can't figure out. I guess I should download it..Haha.

osiris19

Mehh idk about that. People sometimes need their hands held too. Is the manual that good? I still haven't gotten one. I figure why bother now. Lol I have a list of torque specs and some clearances and that's all I have ever used. I use Google for other random stuff that I can't figure out. I guess I should download it..Haha.
The helms is extremely detailed and basically walks you through it. I have it on my computer.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Always get paperback.

Nothing like going through online PDFs with no built in categorizing so all you do is look at the index and scroll through 500 pages to find what you need...

Besides, all you end up doing is printing it off anyways and wasting more trees.

I'm no hippie but goddamn, I like my shade when I go fishing.

osiris19

Uhh Ctrl + F. Takes three seconds rather than sifting through hundreds of pages.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

dlo253

dont see what the big deal is. table of contents shows page numbers. Just click the bar and drag that bitch down until you are close then use the arrow keys... still quicker than a hard copy lol.