2nd Gen Roll Call!

fataljc90

Hi everyone,

New to the site and wanted to say hi and say i got a 91 ls and loving it, but the only con about it is its automatic. I have plans to do a trans and possibly an engine swap, but that's later.

jag1569

Here 1990 white

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luismaldonado95

breakfasthorror
Hello

Hi. I'm new, need friends and help. My 1990 integra ls is broke down. i was doing 70 on the highway and i experienced a loss of power, downshifted to 4th gear and the rpms dropped to 0. put it in neutral and went off to the side. so far i have replaced a bad distributor which had a shot bearing, i have Fuel, Spark, and crank..... no ignition. could the timing belt possibly have jumped a fee teeth and is now out of timing? PLEASE HELP ME :(

dlo253

Hi. I'm new, need friends and help. My 1990 integra ls is broke down. i was doing 70 on the highway and i experienced a loss of power, downshifted to 4th gear and the rpms dropped to 0. put it in neutral and went off to the side. so far i have replaced a bad distributor which had a shot bearing, i have Fuel, Spark, and crank..... no ignition. could the timing belt possibly have jumped a fee teeth and is now out of timing? PLEASE HELP ME :(
I would definitely take a look at the timing belt. Do not crank it over until you know the belt is good.

dlo253

You're not related to acurakennyg or whatever that dbags user name was are you??? hahaha, lets see some pics.